Sunday, November 27, 2011

Group Presentation Reflections-Sierra Williams

Overall I think all of the presentations went very well. My group presented about the Artificial leaf, which in the future can be a source of energy to power cars and homes. Other things I learned about was education in Haiti. This presentation tied in the previous concept discussed which was culturally specific education. The death penalty being wrongly implemented and the program used to try and combat that was also presented very well. Each presentation was executed well. To change things I would have allowed more time for the presentations in terms of research time and presentation time so each topic could be discussed more indepth. I think the presentation format could have also been more complex and possibly included more technology and multimedia in order to get the point across. In general the presentations were implemented well.

No comments:

Post a Comment