Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Amber Spencer: Freewrite

It is amazing to think about how far we have made it through the year. I'm glad that I have been able to take this course. It has taught me about my ancestors as well as encouraged me to be a successful student. All of the lectures have influenced in a great way and have allowed me grow. Also the opportunies were wonderful. For example, I do not think that I would have gotten much of a chance to see the African Burial Ground if the class had not offered it. Also, it was interesting to go see the Miss Evers' Boys play. There are things that this class required me to do that I know that I would not taken advantage of if it was not required. I am honestly grateful of some of these requirements though. It allowed me to receive a different type of learning experience that I plan to carry throughout the rest of my college years as well as after college. As I continue to balance school, friends, and other clubs and activities, I hope that I am able to retain what I learned in this class and use it for the benefit of not only myself, but others around me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment