Tuesday, October 18, 2011

K'ara Locke- Freewrite

I feel like just a few weeks ago we were all saying our good byes to our families as they were going back home leaving us alone to be adults. The time has flown. My weeks seem to be moving by like they are days. I have been enjoying my classes so far minus the homework. Mid-terms came faster than I was expecting as did homecoming. I remember looking at the blue 5"x7" "SAVE THE DATES" flyer that we received during freshman week with all the homecoming events, it seem so far away; but now it is here. There doesn't seem to be enough time in a day for me to get everything accomplished that I would like to (if I want to sleep). Trying to balance sports and school was difficult at first now I feel like I've got the hang of it and it is getting easier. I am anxious for what the rest of this semester holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment