Sunday, October 23, 2011

Homecoming

Due to a busy schedule, I wasn't able to attend many of the Homecoming events. I had a military obligation that took up the entirety of my Saturday, from 3am until 9pm. It was extremely disappointing. Aside from that, the actual Homecoming experience was amazing. I could feel the school come alive the closer it got to Saturday, the more excited everyone was getting. I have friends who go to other Universities in the DC area. When I spoke to some of them, they all told me how excited they were about attending the real HUs Homecoming. It was great that they all finally realized how amazing Howard is, even if it was only for a brief moment. At the same time, I was somewhat disappointed that I would miss my first Homecoming. Maybe next year Howard.
Princess Jenkins-Simlin

No comments:

Post a Comment